What is CBD?
CBD ( cannabidiol ), is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance with basically zero side effects that’s used in products like oils and edibles to impart a feeling of relaxation and calm. Unlike its cousin tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it’s not psychoactive. This means it won’t make you high, since the THC part is very low, but you will take out all the benefits the plant has to offer. Some of the most common are: anti-inflammatory properties, allievation of muscle and joint pains, calming nausea, support a better sleep, release of anxiety and nervousness.
The aim of this class is to awaken the senses even more supported by ingestible CBD oil. It has a relaxing effect on both, mind and body, allowing to loosen up the thinking mind, calming sensations and release of anxiety, muscle or joint pain. Yoga Nidra allows to detach from the thoughts, fully relax, by diving into the body’s different layers and by activating consciousness through the senses. It is among the deepest possible states of relaxation while still maintaining full consciousness. Yin Yoga targets the fascia of our body, the poses are held longer and one should listen to their own needs in that very moment. The CBD oil enhances this mind and body connection in a gentle way, and induces a deeper meditative state.About Your Teacher
Gina has stumbled upon all things yoga in 2015, while googling methods to improve sleeping patterns – she’s a bit of a night owl, you know. Yoga never left her side ever since, letting her build trust into the various processes of life, including getting her through the high times in joy, as as well by dissolving challenging moments, grief and a burn out. Gina has travelled extensively for the past 10 years, and let the practice shape her journeys around the world as well. More and more, she integrated conscious travelling, a low waste and a plant based lifestyle into her everyday life. She got certified as a Yoga Nidra instructor, in shamanic sound healing, as a Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga Teacher in Goa, and as well in Yin Yoga. She was the first facilitator in Switzerland to offer CBD infused sessions in the yoga space as the founder of Malie Holistic CBD. In 2021, Gina expanded her studies in advanced Yoga Nidra, with a deeper focus on calm, trauma solving, fear facing and manifestation.
– An introduction to CBD and its support in our day to day life
– THE OHANA SET delivered at your door
– grounding yin yoga sequence
– yoga nidra for calm and openness, to soothe body and mind
– Open space for Q&A with Gina, founder of Mālie and facilitator of CBD infused classes since 2019
– purchase your class online
– your class link and further info will follow up to 24h before the online event takes place
THE OHANA SET you’ll get will last until:
September 2022 if stored in the fridge.
– The participation to this class is not recommended if pregnant, suffering from epilepsy, on antidepressants, or other heavy chemical medication.
– All sales are final due to a fully sealed product and set class date. No refunds.
– Must be 18 years or older to partake. If in doubt, an ID check will take place.
– The event will be in English
– Class is 90min
–What you’ll need: your Mālie bottle, a spoon, a yoga mat, a block (or a big book), easy clothing, pillows (a bolster is even better if you have one), blanket, a cozy room with candles and other relaxing agents 🙂
* this class is not available in combination with special editions / limited editions
* coupon codes do not apply