What is CBD?
CBD ( cannabidiol ), is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance with basically zero side effects that’s used in products like oils and edibles to impart a feeling of relaxation and calm. Unlike its cousin tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it’s not psychoactive. This means it won’t make you high, since the THC part is very low, but you will take out all the benefits the plant has to offer. Some of the most common are: anti-inflammatory properties, allievation of muscle and joint pains, calming nausea, support a better sleep, release of anxiety and nervousness.
What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra is a form of meditation practiced in shavasana (corpse pose) and involves no movement. You will only need to let the instructor you through the journey and hug your trust by just going with the flow. There is no need to be experienced to join a class. If you’re familiar with meditation, you will most likely enjoy every single benefit of Yoga Nidra right away. If you aren’t used to slow down and tune in, because you get lost easily into your daily busy bee’s mind, then it will probably trigger your patience for a moment. You might want to get up and run, or you will relax right away, your body will surprise you with its reaction – Yoga Nidra shows you exactly what you need (or what you try to hide away deep in your subconscious mind) in that exact moment.
The aim of this class is to awaken the senses even more supported by ingestible CBD oil. It has a relaxing effect on both, mind and body, allowing to loosen up the thinking mind, calming sensations and release of anxiety, muscle or joint pain. Yoga Nidra allows to detach from the thoughts, fully relax, by diving into the body’s different layers and by activating consciousness through the senses. It is among the deepest possible states of relaxation while still maintaining full consciousness. The CBD oil enhances this mind and body connection in a gentle way, and induces a deeper meditative state.About Your Teacher
Gina has stumbled upon Yoga Nidra along her personal Yoga practice in 2015, while googling methods to improve sleeping patterns – she’s a bit of a night owl, you know. This was her first approach to meditation, shortly after starting with her yoga practice. Yoga Nidra never left her side ever since, letting her build trust into the various processes of life, including getting her through the high times in joy, as as well by dissolving challenging moments, grief and a burn out. Gina has travelled extensively for the past 10 years, and let the practice shape her journeys around the world as well. More and more, she integrated conscious travelling, a low waste and a plant based lifestyle into her everyday life. She got certified as a Yoga Nidra instructor, in shamanic sound healing, as a Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga Teacher in Goa, and as well in Yin Yoga. Her classes range from classic Yoga Nidra with a hint of candle light, singing bowls and curated beats, to CBD infused journeys as the founder of Malie Holistic CBD.
– An introduction to CBD and its support in our day to day life
– Your very own bottle of Mālie delivered at your door one week prior to the event
– A 15% discount code for your next purchase on malie.ch
– A full Yoga Nidra class with the focus on reconnecting with your intuition and manifestation, online via Zoom
– Open space for Q&A with Gina, founder of Mālie and facilitator of these CBD infused classes since 2019
– purchase your class online
– your class link and further info will follow up to 24h before the online event takes place
The Mālie bottle you’ll get will last until:
September 2022 if stored in the fridge.
– The partecipation to this class is not reccommended if pregnant, suffering from epilepsy, on antidepressants, or other heavy chemical medication.
– All sales are final due to a fully sealed product and set class date. No refunds.
– Must be 18 years or older to partake. If in doubt, an ID check will take place.
– The event will be in English
– Class is 75min
–What you’ll need: your Mālie bottle, a spoon, a yoga mat or comfortable surface to lie on, easy clothing, pillows, blanket, a cozy room with candles and other relaxing agents 🙂
* this class is not available in combination with special editions / limited editions
* coupon codes do not apply